Pre-employment Medical Assessments
OHS MED’s comprehensive pre-employment medical assessments are tailored to meet the needs of your company and work duties of a prospective employee.
Pre-Employment Assessments provide employers with key health information regarding prospective staff enabling suitably appropriate hiring decisions to be made.
We understand one size does not fit all. OHS MED provides tailored pre-employment medicals suited to varied work environments and requirements including:
Air, Road and Marine Transport
Local City Councils
Find out more about how OHS MED can help you tailor an on-site or off-site health and safety solution for you - and contact us to talk through your requirements on (02) 8323 9867.
What does a typical OHS MED Pre-Employment Assessment include?
- Comprehensive Questionnaire
- Full medical examination
- Health advice given to candidate
- Report provided the same day as examination or when laboratory results are available
What do more tailored Pre-Employment Assessments include?
- Audiometry for hearing
- Spirometry for lung function
- Urine drug screening – instant result test or chain of custody laboratory test
- Oral fluid instant result drug screening
- Alcohol – breathalyser or urine test
- Musculo-skeletal and fitness testing